Monday, December 28, 2009

Making A Decision

Why in the world do I keep moving my blog?

I've returned to Blogger for the following reasons:

1.  Most of my blog buddies use Blogger.  Therefore, it is quite often easier for them to comment on my posts, and for me to leave comments on theirs, as we are already connected through the same site. 

2.  Vanity.  I love having blog followers.  And for the life of me, I could not add the Google Friend Follower icon to my Wordpress blog.  It's already part of Blogger.  Done and done.

3.  I prefer to create my own Header image, and it seems to work better on Blogger. 

4.  More Widgets to choose from.

5.  I use blogger for my Little Flock Photography updates, and ultimately it seems easier to manage 2 blogs on one site. 

So, there you have it.  Simplicity Besides remains, only slightly altered.  Visit the archives here for the time being.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey You!
    Thanks for your comment. I love you new blog! AND your pictures. You are doing such an amazing job. (Love B's family pictures for her Christmas card!)
    Sorry I didn't let you know that I moved!
    I really haven't informened a lot of people. ;)
    Looking forward to staying in touch!
    happy NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you create you own header. I may need a tutorial. See you Tuesday. Glad you are back to blogger. Happy new Year!!!

    ReplyDelete