Monday, June 7, 2010

Unreal.

Sometimes it seems like 'moving day' will never come.

Most of the time, it feels like it's coming too fast.

It's unreal.  Or...surreal. 

I'm living it, and feeling it, but every now and again, it's like I'm watching it all unfold.

I dread the day I say goodbye to those I love so dearly.

And drive for 2 days across the desert landscape to unknown territory.

But, deep inside, I'm so excited.

God is amazing, and He is working beyond my imagination.

I trust wholly in Him, and His guidance.

His love is never surreal or unreal.

It's totally real.

2 comments:

  1. aside from my own grief, I am so totally excited for you! To be on this kind of journey is a mix of feelings; excitement, fear, anticipation and anxiety. But overall, how fun to be on this journey while following the Lord!!! I am so glad that we have blogging and facebook to stay connected. I look forward to hearing how the next steps in your life journey go and that we can still be 'friends' along the way. :) God is truly good, all the time! All the time, God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are following the Lord even if it takes you out of San Diego!! Tx will be so amazing and the next season of your life will certainly be an adventure that I can not wait to hear all about.

    ReplyDelete