Monday, June 28, 2010

Five Alike. {I Carry Your Heart With Me}.



To you, my four darling friends, my sisters and brother,

We were brought together by chance, by work, by God.  How quickly the years have passed.  From moves, to babies, to overnights and long talks, food and laughter, and the occasional tears. 

You are family.  My family.

We are five alike, five different.  We bring out the best in each other.

I thank God for each of you, from the depths of my soul, and the corners of my heart.

I will miss, miss, miss you.  But, the times we will spend together will be cherished even more. 

It's not goodbye, after all. 

"I carry your heart with me.  I carry it in my heart"

I love you.

xoxoxo (a million times over)

Angela



1 comment:

  1. Activate the ugly cry now! I love you so much, we are soul sistas forever and you are a cherished part of our family!

    ReplyDelete