Saturday, March 27, 2010

On Photography and Schedules. {Apology}

Dear Friends/Little Flock Clients,

As I have looked ahead in my calendar over the next couple of months, I am sad to say I will not be able to schedule any Photo Sessions in April or May, and possibly June.

I suppose my photography love will wait until summer, when my days open up.

I'm deeply grateful and blessed to those who have expressed interest in my work, and to those with whom I have had the pleasure of booking with.

In order for me to be at my very best for this arena, I have to be able to have the time for scheduling and processing images.  I'm afraid I do not at this point.

Thank you, thank you, for understanding.  If you are in need of photos in the upcoming months, please take a peek at these awesome and talented photographers:


I will keep you updated with scheduling openings or changes! 

I do apologize (deeply).

Again, thank you for your understanding and support!

xoxo,

Angela


 

No comments:

Post a Comment