Monday, May 3, 2010

Andrea's Baby Shower!

My awesome friend and 'soul sista' Andrea is expecting her semi-third baby, Alexiah June-Hope next month.  By semi-third, I mean that she already has twin girls, so this is her third daughter, yet only second pregnancy, you see?

Anywho, I had the honor of helping organize the shower, and it was fun!  Here are some decorations and trinkets from the party!

I painted this for her room!  (Acrylic/ink on canvas)
Handpainted serving tray and gift boxes!  Flowers and scrapbook petals!
Margarita glasses tied with coordinating ribbon!  (Sorry picture is so dark!)
Scrapbook paper banner!
Fun tablecloths!
Borrowed clothes from Alexiah's dresser for a whimsical clothesline!

Good times!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the plaque you painted, it's awesome!!! Oh, and the flag/banner, it super-cute too. What a fun theme for the party!

    ReplyDelete