Friday, April 30, 2010

Something To Tell You.

To my most faithful, lovely, awesome blog followers/readers/photography clients:

I'm moving!

No, no, not the blog (whew).

In fact, this blog will be where I share and keep you updated on this journey on which I am about to embark.

I, San Diego born girl, am moving from the sunny West Coast to:

Texas!

It's 95% thrilling, and 5% terrifying.  But, even that makes it fun.

God has provided an opportunity for my awesome parents, whom I dearly love and admire to move to the Lone Star State. 

Through prayer and wise counsel, I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and see what Texas may hold for me, as well.  I've visited a couple of times, and loved it both. 

I believe God used my parents as tools to move me.  (In addition to working in their lives).  Because, a year ago, Texas wasn't even an option, in my mind.  And now?  I can't imagine not going.  I'm in a position to go, and the doors are swinging open for me.  I've prayed, sought wise counsel, and have been overwhelmingly supported by my close friends and confidants...they tell me they will miss me, but I have to at least give it a shot.
I, personally, will be seeking out a place in Austin, while they seek out a place farther south of the city, in one of the communities lying between Austin and San Antonio.

Oh, the uncharted territory, adventures, and challenges I will face.  But, I know this is where God is leading me, for this season of life, and I am surrounded by His perfect peace.

So....

Sadly, Little Flock has shut its doors for the time being.  I will not be able to take any more clients or schedule any shoots, as the move will be happening at the end of June (fast!), but there is a chance that in the meantime, at some tragic point, my computer will be temporarily shut off, which means no editing.

Also, a change in e-mail carriers, which means my Little Flock, and personal e-mail addresses will be closed in the very near future.  Boo.

I'll keep you posted as I move along. 

Stick around!

God is good.  Life is exciting.  I'm ready for the risk. 

I.Can't.Wait...

...to see what He has planned next.

xoxo,

Angela

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Angela! Way to trust those instincts and just go. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't done that. I'm sad that we will not have you for a teacher next year or as our personal family photographer anymore but I'm so thrilled that we had the chance to get to know you and that you took amazing photos of my family that I wouldn't have otherwise. We wish you the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited for you!!! We'll miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, change is inevitable, but it usually always is good :) Best wishes, Angela. I'm glad you'll still be right here, though :) It's fun to drop in and see your adventures

    ReplyDelete