Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight Watcher Wednesday: The Rating Scale of Honesty

If I had to rate this week (Weight Watcher wise) on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest (as in, super, awesome, and all that jazz),
I would have to rate it a number:

3

3.  Period. 

Is that any indication of my focus over the past several days? 
Even with the fruit I love.
Even with those tasty vitamuffins.
Even with all the water in the world.
Even with the strive to achieve. 

Today, my simple goal is to raise this rating scale number. 
Most weeks I feel great, as in 8-10. 
Occasionally, it's hit or miss.  5-7.

Sigh. 

A mere 3.

Where did I go wrong?  Oh, so many ways
Bottom line, I didn't write anything down, which I need to do for myself.
And now I realize the importance of that.
One day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. help me too !!! I need to do something too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Angela...writing it down really does make a difference. Next week will be better!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not help that we had cheesecake stalking at us this week at work.

    ReplyDelete