Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Fondness: It's All Right, 'Cuz I'm Saved by the Bell

I still, as an adult, willingly watch this show if I happen to have a moment and catch it on TV. 

Seriously.

Saved By The Bell, people.



It was like the Friends before there was Friends.

(However cheesy it may have been).

This is still one of my favorite clips EVER.  I think it.is.HILARIOUS. 



Yes, yes, it's touching on the sensitive issue of addiction...to caffeine pills... 

But, seriously Jessie.  Get a GRIP on yourself, woman!  You've got your friends to help you!  Zack will devise a plan to wean you off those pills, Mr. Belding will find some way to see the plan through, Slater will take you on a date to keep your mind off of them, Lisa will take you shopping, Kelly will lend a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on, and Screech will...um...be the raging dork that grew up to be a flaming jerk who went on to star and practically destroy Celebrity Fit Club by his crude attitude your friend.

Sheesh.

Anyways...

Does anyone else remember the Saved by the Bell-ish knock off,  California Dreams

It was the same premise, only with singing.

Good times, my friends.  Good times.

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite episode too! "I'm so excited.. I'm so, I'm so, I'm so scared!"

    ReplyDelete