Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shopping and Spring.

The other day I stopped by one of my favorite *plus sized* clothing stores, Lane Bryant. 
I needed some plain black tights, and as luck would have it, they had a sale on tights (2 pair for $20, which is great considering the tights range from $16-18 per pair).  I got my black ones, plus some fun purple ones! 

Tights are a great way to pop color to a basic black outfit, and the shade of purple is very vibrant.

I was just about to leave when I saw this dress:



I LOVE it.  It's not traditionally my style of dress, but the print and classic cut is so fantastic, I could not resist it.

They had sold out of the size I really needed, and only had 3 dresses in stock.  Period.  But, Lane Bryant will ship any item from their website to your house for free, and you just pay for the item in the store, money back/return quarantee.  (I've done this before, and think it's great).

So, in 5-7 days, I will have my spring poppy dress.

{I will post pictures!  Also, I will add pictures of the cool tights!}

Wow!  A spring dress already? 
Can you believe that spring is just around the corner?

I adore spring, it's such a nice reprive from the cold winter.

Plus, it means more fun shopping and fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment