Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Classic Candy (You Know You Love 'Em)

As the month honoring candy Valentine's comes to a close, I thought I'd throw in one last shout out to a candy favorite:

The Tootsie Pop.


Image via web.

A classic.

An assortment of flavors.  A chocolatey center.  Something that isn't finished in one bite.

I like to keep these on hand. 

Quite often, I'll have one while I drive home after work.  They are a nice little treat that helps curb hunger until dinner.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Who really knows?


Tsk, tsk, greedy owl.

I'd like to see a human knock out an entire Tootsie Pop in 3 licks + 1 bite and still retain all of their teeth.

Um...and why does that child appear to be missing clothes?

Anyways...(awkward pause while we ponder that question).

Enjoy a Tootsie Pop today!

1 Tootsie Pop = 1 WW point

No comments:

Post a Comment