Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Fondness: Leg Warmers.

Okay, gals.

Who owned a pair of these lovelies?


Yes, the Leg Warmers. 

Less material and fuss than a pair of pants.  And a tad more work than a basic pair of socks.

I thought they were the greatest thing ever.  Next to the spandex pants you wore them with...

They (as everything eventually does) are making a comeback.  In a hipper, more modern way, mind you.

And have you seen the baby leg warmers?  Too darn cute! 

Unfortunately, many of us have long past the stage where we can wear leg warmers and still look appropriate, but I think kids and teens can pull the look off perfectly.

Um...yeah...I still think they are sort of cool...I said sort of.  It's not like I'm going to run out and buy a pair to wear with, say, purple tights or anything.  {wink}

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment