Monday, February 15, 2010

A Peek Inside My Make-Up Case.

I am a bonafide MAC addict.  Almost every cosmetic product I use is their brand. 

Don't believe me?

Take a look...



I have a staggering 62 separate eye shadows.  As in, 62 colors.  Not one repeat!  That, my friends, is my main weakness.



I have their moisturizer, concealer, foundation, and mineral powder.
3 blush shades, mascara, 4 standard eyeliner colors, plus 3 special edition colors.
I only have 2 lipglosses at the moment.

I am even on the MAC email list, which keeps me updated about new products and sales.

It's craziness, I tell you!  Craziness!

I'm like Carrie Bradshaw, only it's make-up instead of shoes.

And, like her, I try not to play favorites with my eye shadows. 

Alas, when you are juggling that many colors, some are bound to be used more often than others.

I must say this, however.  I think there are lots and lots of great cosmetics out there.  I personally have chosen MAC because I find that the foundation/powders work with my skin.  I like the wide array of colors and the richness of their pigments.  I generally dislike anything on my lips besides chapstick, but so far, their lipgloss is the only brand that doesn't drive me crazy.  So, it's all a matter of personal choice and opinion.

I hope you enjoyed this peek into my make-up case.

1 comment: