Monday, April 12, 2010

Book Vs. Movie. I Can't Believe This Didn't Make the List.

My dear friend Debbie read my Book vs. Movie post, and gifted me a bit of nostalgia, a book/movie combo I overlooked:

The Babysitter's Club.



Sigh.  Happy memories.

If you were reading my blog during my brief switch to Wordpress, then you would remember that I dedicated a Friday Fondness post to the grand ol' BSC.

Thanks to Debbie, I now own the BSC movie on DVD, plus a copy of the book that started it all:  'Kristy's Great Idea'.

That's a tough comparison, though.  There were 100+ BSC books written, but only 1 feature film created.  And everyone has a different story line.

So, if you {hearted} the kids in the club, I would say read it and watch it!

Thanks Debbie!

P.S.  If you want to reflect on the awesomeness of these teeny bopper moguls, cruise by Kim's blog.  She rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment