Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Simply Filling.

I've hit a plateau with dear WW these past couple of weeks.  Following the plan, tracking, walking, and still fluctuating between a 3 pound range that should have already been history.

Frustrating.

So, with some advice, I discovered the WW Simply Filling Food technique.  For a week (or more, if I choose), instead of counting my daily points, I will only choose food from the filling food list, such as fat free dairy products, lean proteins, fruits and veggies, whole grains, etc.

Basically, you don't count these foods, because they are very low in fat, and contain a lesser amount of refined sugars.  If I wanted something like a See's sucker, or Fiber One bar, it would be taken from my weekly points allowance, which doesn't change.

It's nice that WW offers a variation to the program.  I hope it will be a kickstart for my body to get moving again on the weight loss track. 

I'll let you know how the week went on this plan. 

And hopefully, I will get past the plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment